Choosing the right survey

  • by
Choosing the right survey

So you have had an offer accepted on a property and now you want to find out more. The next job to do is choosing the right survey for the kind of property you are buying.

The RICS has three levels of residential property survey: the condition report, the homebuyer report and the building survey.

This short video below briefly goes through what kind of survey is suitable for different types of property.

To read more about the homebuyer survey click here.

Back to blog

Which survey is right for you?